[Paraview] No rendering in ParaviewWeb with javascript

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Fri Oct 26 06:48:55 EDT 2012

Hum...

I guess it is exactly the same JavaScript code that you execute in both context.
To me it seems to be a bug in the way the ParaViewWeb javascript is behaving.

But in the mean time, do you try to embed the 3D renderer in an iFrame
or do you properly embed it into the current HTML document ? Because,
if you were planing to use some iFrame, the ParaViewWeb javascript
part could be done in that iFrame page and that might work as is...
(At least as a first step)

A third solution, could also be to patch ParaViewWeb javascript so it
could properly work in your context or depending on how complex your
web application is going to be, create an ad-hoc JavaScript library
that will make only the call you need and the way you want.

Hope my comments helped you,

Thanks,

Seb