[Paraview] Inconsistent results with the stream trace filter

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Oct 24 13:08:22 EDT 2012

I was suggesting directly downloading the binaries, not even trying to
build the superbuild. Building using superbuild may be trickier,
especially since you're getting other build issues with building
ParaView itself. If you want to build from source, you'll have to edit
the versions.cmake file to use http:// instead of git:// for all git
repos.

Utkarsh