[Paraview] error in Trace

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Oct 22 10:30:43 EDT 2012

What version of ParaView are you using? Your trace file is missing the
setup of the ScalarOpcityFunction. When I do the similar from the
development version of ParaView, I get the trace file as attached.
You'll see the new line:

a1_RTData_PiecewiseFunction = CreatePiecewiseFunction(
Points=[37.35310363769531, 0.0, 0.5, 0.0, 276.8288269042969, 1.0, 0.5,
0.0] )

That's what's missing in your state file. That could be a bug in the
version you're using.

Utkarsh