[Paraview] Python interpreter not being created for coprocessing?

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Fri Oct 19 13:54:33 EDT 2012

Hi Mark,

The extents refer to point extents and so they need to overlap like this to
make sure that all cells are include (VTK always does cell partitioning in
parallel). So an extent of (0, 2, 0, 5, 0,5) would have 50 cells and 108
points. There is the potential issue that a slice going through a partition
boundary would have duplicated information and it would be up to any
subsequent filter to worry about that which unfortunately, not many do. So
doing something like an integrate data filter after that would result in
twice the outputted value as expected.

Andy