[Paraview] PythonAnnotation

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Oct 18 08:57:19 EDT 2012

Yes that filter is coming in ParaView 4.0. You can try it in the
development head either by compiling from source or using the nightly
packages from the dashboard.

Note, the wiki always reflects the current development version. To get
the documentation for a particular paraview version, download it from
the ParaView download page.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer