[Paraview] Delete Contour sources from Python shell

Magician f_magician at mac.com
Wed Oct 17 09:38:22 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm trying to visualize my data with Python.
When I apply Contour filter and "Delete()" it from Python,
I got an error as below:
> ERROR: In /home/utkarsh/Kitware/superbuild/paraview/src/paraview/ParaViewCore/ServerManager/vtkSMProxyListDomain.cxx, line 189
> vtkSMProxyListDomain (0x107d23b0): Index 2 greater than max 1
And last processes after "Delete()" was terminated.

The Contour sources are not reffered from other sources,
and other sources (Stream Tracer, Extract Block, ...etc) could
"Delete()" with no errors.

Any ideas?

Magician