[Paraview] Has Paraview been ported to BlueGene/L,P or Q?

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Oct 17 08:47:52 EDT 2012

We've built ParaView on BlueGene before. I am not sure which specific
OS revs and I think ParaView 3.8 was the last version we've exercised on that
platform.

Pat Marion's script that sets up the cross compilation build can be found at:
https://github.com/patmarion/ParaViewAutoBuild/commits/crayxt-pv310
What the script does is load the appropriate modules, download and
configure our dependencies, then set the appropriate
cmake options to do the two pass (login node and then cross
compilation for compute node)
compilation process that you need on these machines.

Edit the top level script in there to choose BlueGene instead of Cray
and set the paths appropriately for your system. Then run it to do the build.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive