[Paraview] MacOSX Linking problems

Brickle Macho bricklemacho at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 19:43:57 EDT 2012

HDF5 was installed via Macports.  I will try to find out what variant
was installed.    I did try the following -DCMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES=386
and got the following error:

-- Check size of unsigned long - failed
CMake Error at /opt/local/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/TestBigEndian.cmake:44
(MESSAGE):
   no suitable type found
Call Stack (most recent call first):
   VTK/CMake/CMakeBackwardCompatibilityC.cmake:31 (TEST_BIG_ENDIAN)
   VTK/CMakeLists.txt:517 (INCLUDE)