[Paraview] undefined symbol after successful build

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Tue Oct 9 08:36:22 EDT 2012

Here's one guess, it could be some mismatched library versions of Qt.  Run
ldd /home/ghajar_jazi/ParaView-ex/lib/paraview-3.14/paraview  to see the
list of dynamic library dependencies for paraview.  Take a look at the Qt
libraries listed.  Are they the ones you expect?  It's possible that you
need to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable to the location of the Qt
libraries that you used for building paraview.  If that doesn't work, you
could post the output of the ldd command and we can guess again.

Pat