[Paraview] Bug in temporal filters and VTR file reader

Mohamad M. Nasr-Azadani mmnasr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 21:27:56 EDT 2012

It seems like PV has some bug dealing with .vtr reader files.
I load a .vtr series, apply any temporal filter, e.g. Temporal Cache or
Temporal Interpolator.
As soon as I move to the next time step, it crashes.
I remember I asked this before and it seemed be a bug. I was wondering if
that was fixed?

Thanks,
Mohamad

Error Message:

/home/utkarsh/Kitware/superbuild/paraview/src/paraview/VTK/Filtering/vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline.cxx,
line 934

vtkPVPostFilterExecutive (0x221ff50): No maximum number of pieces has been
set in the information for output port 0 on algorithm
vtkPVPostFilter(0x1688330).