[Paraview] TextSource Positioning

Goodall, Mark (UK) Mark.Goodall at baesystems.com
Tue Oct 2 05:46:42 EDT 2012

I have a source which has two output ports, one of those is a Text annotation for the data.
I can get this to be overlaid onto the view with
<Hints>
<OutputPort name="Classification" index="1" type="text" />
</Hints>
Which works fine, but how can I control the default position, size, colour, etc?

Mark Goodall MEng
Higher Scientist

T +44 (0)117 302 8032 | F +44 (0)117 302 8008
mark.goodall at baesystems.com<mailto:mark.goodall at baesystems.com> | www.baesystems.com<http://www.baesystems.com/>
BAE Systems | Advanced Technology Centre | Sowerby Building (20R) | FPC 267 | PO Box 5 | Filton | Bristol | BS34 7QW

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered Office: Warwick House, PO Box 87, Farnborough Aerospace Centre, Farnborough, Hants., GU14 6YU, UK
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687