[Paraview] error when running paraview from git

Pei-Ying Hsieh phsieh2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 13:21:22 EDT 2012

Hi, Utkarsh,

Just in case any changes in the development branch, I re-grabbed the source code and recompile/re-install the development version.

Then executed using "paraview -dr".  Got the same error.

Pei-Ying
phsieh at galaxy:~/projects/build-devel> paraview -dr
ERROR: In /home/phsieh/projects/ParaView/VTK/GUISupport/Qt/vtkEventQtSlotConnect.cxx, line 68
vtkEventQtSlotConnect (0x20ef7c0): Cannot connect NULL objects.

Segmentation fault
phsieh at galaxy:~/projects/build-devel>