[Paraview] [ParaViewWeb]

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Thu Nov 29 21:39:17 EST 2012

It seems that the PWService.war is not inside your ${TOMCAT_HOME}/webapps

If it is did you looked at the tomcat logs ?
And you should definitely not start with that
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaViewWeb_with_system_tomcat_package.

Once ParaView builded, the deployment should be basically that

1) download tomcat.tgz
2) tar xvzf tomcat.tgz
3) cp ..../*.war tomcat/webapps
4) cp .../pw-config.properties tomcat/lib
5) tomcat/bin/startup.sh
6) download activemq.tgz
7) tar xvzf activemq.tgz
8) activemq/bin/activemq start
9) connect to http://localhost:8080/PW

After you may run into invalid configuration inside pw-config.properties or
LD_LIBRARY_PATH issue but that's all.

Seb