[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Re: Plot probe value over time

Zenker, Dr. Matthias Matthias.Zenker at erbe-med.com
Wed Nov 14 02:45:48 EST 2012

Hi,

I have downloaded can.ex2, and still don't get the selection to work.

Procedure (3.12.0-RC2, Windows XP 32 bit):
1. Open dataset
2. Apply
3. Filters-> Probe Location
4. Move mouse to point, hit "p"
5. Apply
6. Click on "Select Points On"
7. Click on point
8. Filters->Plot Selection over Time
9. Apply

Result: an empty plot appears.

Can anyone confirm this, or tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,

Matthias