[Paraview] vtkDistributedDataFilter and ghost cells

Andrew Parker andy.john.parker at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 6 11:50:49 EST 2012

Thanks on both accounts.  Any thoughts why the downcast called after
dd->Update() on distributedDataFilter is a null pointer?  As in, dd is
working perfectly properly, but I don't seem to be able to extract a valid
unstructuredgrid.  For a follow up question I assume
getPointData()->GetGlobalIds() gives the local to global for the mesh
nodes, and I should use getCellData()->GetGlobalIds() to get the local to
global for the cells?  Once I get a valid pointer that is....

Cheers again,
Andy

--

   Dr Andrew Parker