[Paraview] Oilflow - Surface flow

Adriano Gagliardi agagliardi at ara.co.uk
Thu Mar 29 10:48:35 EDT 2012

Best way I've found so far for oilflows is to:

(1) Select surface and run mask points (random, say 100 points)
(2) Use the stream tracer with custom source (being the mask points filter)

That should give some good answers. ParaView does need a form of
snap-to-surface spline to overcome the issue Lorenzo had.

Adriano Gagliardi MEng PhD
Business Sector Leader
Computational Aerodynamics
Aircraft Research Association Ltd.