[Paraview] zoom in and zoom out in Paraview

wang wang at knmi.nl
Fri Mar 23 11:44:07 EDT 2012

Dear Paraview users,

I want to use Paraview to make nice movies. One thing I want to do is to
use "interpolate camera location" to zoom my object in and out. But it
seems don't do what it should do. I tried to define camera position in
x,y,z coordinates but these have no effect.  No matter what values or
combination of values of x,y,z the object remains the same. It does not
go away or come near.

Does any one know about this or has a script to do this? Any hint is
more than welcome!

Thanks!
Xueli