[Paraview] Problem when compiling Paraview 3.12 on Visual Studio 2010.

Francisco Caraballo francisco.caraballo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 20:55:58 EDT 2012

I applied it, ran cmake again from the beggining and tried building
again, but it didnt work, same error.
Is there any way I can validate the patch was applied correctly? I did
it using <<git apply file.patch>> but it didnt print any success
message.

Thanks a lot for all the help!

Saludos/greetings,

Francisco Caraballo