[Paraview] Paraview v 3.14, GradientOfUnstructuredDataSet1, vorticity

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Wed Jun 6 12:13:59 EDT 2012

Hi,

This filter is a bit confusing to use (along with being poorly named since
it works with image data, rectilinear grids, etc.). When you choose the
Vorticity it returns the vorticity instead of the gradient field. When you
select Q criterion it returns q criterion in addition to the other gradient
quantity. It's on my radar to clean this up but I haven't gotten around to
it yet.

Andy