[Paraview] Setter and getter for ParaView Plugin

Tuan Ha Tran tuan-ha.tran at insa-lyon.fr
Tue Jun 5 15:21:17 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,
   I want to ask you a question about setter and getter of ParaView Plugin.
   As input, we can use the xml file to link them, using <IntVectorProperty>, <StringVectorProperty>, etc.
   So, for the outputs, how can we write the xml file?
   For exemple, I have a function with "double" as return value. And I want to show this value in ParaView, as well as extract it in Python Shell and JavaScript Terminal (ParaViewWeb).
   Thank you very much in advance.