[Paraview] .vtp file not readable

Tuan Ha Tran tuan-ha.tran at insa-lyon.fr
Mon Jun 4 09:41:11 EDT 2012

Thank you all for your reply.
I don't quite understand where the problem is from. The .vtp file is readable, but I have to choose the vtkReader for it (there is a window of readers' list appears and I chose "Legacy VTK files"), so, for me, this is perhaps the problem of paraView or something like that. Because with .vtp file, it can't find the right reader to use. So why there is that error "No reader found for /home/thtran/myfile.vtp" with python shell and JavaScript Terminal (I'm sorry, I didn't mention that I used the full path to the file)