[Paraview] View geometry / boundaries

Karl König kkoenig11 at web.de
Tue Jul 31 05:44:38 EDT 2012

Matthias,

What about the following pipeline?

 Load data set
 Filters - Transform - Apply (= identity transform = create a copy)
 Filters - Extract Surface - Apply
 Filters - Feature Edges - Apply (you may need to fiddle with
                                  the parameters)
   => this should give you a reasonable geometry representation
 Select the original data set and apply any filter or select any
 representation you fancy

Karl