[Paraview] State file size (Utkarsh Ayachit)

Joshua Murphy Joshua.Murphy at lasp.colorado.edu
Mon Jul 30 14:55:30 EDT 2012

I have noticed, while working on writing my own reader that Load State
does some strange things.

For example:

After loading state file:
	Paraview requests data for arrays not in use with extents
[0,-1,0,-1,0,-1] for all components in the view.
	If you select and deselect any of the data arrays for not being used,
(pressing apply in between select and deselect) the problem is resolved.

I don't know if this has any relation to the issue discussed bellow, but I
thought I would post my observations.

-Josh