[Paraview] View geometry / boundaries

Zenker, Dr. Matthias Matthias.Zenker at erbe-med.com
Mon Jul 30 12:33:47 EDT 2012

Hi again,

I have succeeded to convert my geometry to stl which can be superposed to the vtk data in Paraview. This is OK so far, however it is a bit clumsy if I want to make a cut (slice) - I have to apply two slices, one for each dataset (vtk and stl). Does someone know a more elegant way to have geometry and results in the same view?

Thanks,

Matthias