[Paraview] some ui issues

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Jul 27 16:25:52 EDT 2012

Burlen,

Kyle can give you more details, but the theme is that
pqAutoGeneratedObjectPanel and related classes are going to be
deprecated. For backwards compatibility sake, these will be around for
the next release and when a custom-panel is provided using the past
mechanisms, ParaView will indeed simply show that -- in which case the
old style hints are respected.

Utkarsh