[Paraview] Clipping data with cube of absolute size

Luca Guglielmetti guglie at autistici.org
Thu Jul 26 03:30:13 EDT 2012

Hi all,

do you know if there is a way to clip data with a cube of specific and
*absolute* size?

I would like to clip some data-sets of different spatial sizes with a
cube of a specific size.

For example I would like to clip followings data with a 10x10x10 cube:
a) delta-z = 35, delta-y = 10, delta-x = 10
b) delta-z = 100, delta-y = 10, delta-x = 10
c) delta-z = 22000, delta-y = 10, delta-x = 10

The problem is that the scale parameter of the clip-filter is *relative*
to the spatial size of the data.

PS: I'm newbie and I excuse me in advance for the trivial question..

Regards, Luca Guglielmetti