[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Re: linux find data

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Jul 23 13:43:28 EDT 2012

Cole,

The Find Data dialog has indeed changed in 3.14 and you have enter
expressions manually. (We are planning to fix that for the next
release and bring the functionality from 3.10 back). The problem
however is that your linux box is missing "numpy". ParaView now needs
numpy for query-based FindData to work (which will be the case for
future releases too).

Just as a side note, the binaries we distribute on paraview.org are
indeed packaged with numpy included.

Utkarsh