[Paraview] Fwd: Saving scalars of polydata

Hila Hiler hilahiler at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 11:48:11 EDT 2012

Hi all,

my question is very basic. I have a polydata with scalars which I
calculated by MITK (Medical Insight Tool Kit).
I wasn't satisfied with the colors, so I edited the scalars by* Paraview.*
In which extension/method should I save the new poly data with the updated
scalars so I will be able to open it and visualize the updated scalars in
MITK?

I tried most of the extensions, but no one presented the updated scalars in
MITK.

Please help me ...