[Paraview] Parallel Python Programmable Filter Requesting Additional Ghost Data

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Tue Jul 17 16:02:15 EDT 2012

One more question. What are you doing after reading the data? Depending on
what you are doing, I might be able to give you a piece of code that uses
George's filter to generate ghost levels using MPI. You will need to use
ParaView built from git.

Next week, George and I will start working on updating ParaView's
structured data readers to generate ghost levels using MPI under covers. We
waited way too long to do it...

-berk