[Paraview] VRPN Setup

Sean Delaney sdelaney at cp.dias.ie
Wed Jul 11 09:55:26 EDT 2012

Hi Nikhil,

I have fixed the networking issues. There was an error in my state file and
I had also made an embarrassing mistake with the build. It works now and
the display moves when I move the tracking target. I recalibrated the
tracking system and measured the coordinates of the screen corners in mm
(which seems to be the unit used by the tracking system).

How should I represent these coordinates in the pvx file? I tried replacing
the coordinates of the screen corners as shown below, but when I load the
state file I can't see anything on the cave screen (just the background
colour). If I use the coordinates from the example on the web, I can see
something but it doesn't appear correct.

Thanks a lot for your input, it's much appreciated.

Seán

------------ PVX file ---------------

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<pvx>