[Paraview] Tracing cuts

Hatef Monajemi monajemi at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 10 15:19:32 EDT 2012

Dear Paraview community,

I have a question in regards to saving the procedure for cutting a 3D object. I have a 3D object (a box) in which I am only interested in specific slices for visualization purposes. This is a problem that arises mostly in image reconstruction using tomographic data.

I do not like doing the same cut every time I load the 3D object. I would like to do it once and save it and everytime I load the 3D object, the same cuts apply. Is there an easy procedure to do this in paraview.

Thank you in advance for your response.

Bests,