[Paraview] VRPN Setup

Sean Delaney sdelaney at cp.dias.ie
Tue Jul 10 09:33:09 EDT 2012

Thanks Nikhil. I guess I'll troubleshoot the connection first and then
worry about the number of sensors. It's possible that Paraview is just
dropping the connection due to an incorrect number of sensors though, or
some other issue with the data received. I'll report back with any findings.

Thanks again,

Seán