[Paraview] Macro calling functions in separated files

hicham mach hicham.mach at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 06:36:01 EDT 2012

Hi,

I create a macro for data post-treatment in ParaView. This macro represents
a geometry (STL file) and after plots for example pressure, computed
vorticity or streamlines.

My objective now is to decompose this macro to multiple python files (every
file *.py contain a python function that use a ParaView filter). The first
function uses STLReader and when I run the macro in ParaView, I got this
error message:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "<string>", line 1461, in <module>

File "C:\Project2\Fonctions\RepresentationGeometrie_v1.py", line 19, in
RepresentationGeometrie

ReaderSTL=STLReader(FileNames=[STL])

NameError: global name 'STLReader' is not defined

Thanks for any help.
Hicham