[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Changing Axes

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Wed Jul 4 12:23:47 EDT 2012

There is a reflection filter that should do the trick. You should also be able to use the transform filter to scale by -1 along one axis.

-Ken

Sent from my iPad so blame autocorrect.

On Jul 4, 2012, at 8:02 AM, "Deniz Gunceler" <deniz.gunceler at gmail.com<mailto:deniz.gunceler at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hello,

I recently started using paraview to visualize the data in our research group.

I had a question regarding a transformation I want to do on my data set in paraview. The x and z axis of my data set are flipped (due to array shaping conventions in C++) and after opening the raw binary file in paraview, I want to flip the axes.

Flipping x<-->z changes the handedness of a coordinate system, so I don't think it can be done using transform filter's rotation capabilities.

I was hoping someone could give a suggestion on how to approach the issue.

Thanks for the help,
Deniz