[Paraview] Changing Axes

Deniz Gunceler deniz.gunceler at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 10:02:18 EDT 2012

Hello,

I recently started using paraview to visualize the data in
our research group.

I had a question regarding a transformation I want to do on my data set in
paraview. The x and z axis of my data set are flipped (due to array shaping
conventions in C++) and after opening the raw binary file in paraview, I
want to flip the axes.

Flipping x<-->z changes the handedness of a coordinate system, so I don't
think it can be done using transform filter's rotation capabilities.

I was hoping someone could give a suggestion on how to approach the issue.

Thanks for the help,
Deniz