[Paraview] ParaView thinks that it does not have a wind blade reader

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Tue Jul 3 12:09:27 EDT 2012

I get the same problem in both 3.14.1 and master. The reader is still
available but just not conveniently through the GUI. To access it though
you can bring up the python shell and do the following:

>>> w = WindBladereader()

>>> w.Filename = "<path>/test1_topo.wind"

>>> Show()

>>> Render()

This shouldn't be too hard of a fix for ParaView. I'll let you know when
it's done.

Andy