[Paraview] "Cell Data to Point Data" with CFD wall values

Magician f_magician at mac.com
Mon Jul 2 10:39:59 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm now trying to visualize CFD simulation data.
There are 3D-Cell and 2D-Wall elements
and each elements have cell-centered vector or scalar data.
Wall and Cell elements are read as a single Unstructured
Multiblock source.
Wall elements are exactly overlapping with cell surfaces.

I often use "Cell Data to Point Data" filter.
When I apply this filter for my Multiblock data,
point values of 3D-Cells and 2D-Walls are treated separately.
If possible, I want to replace point values of 3D-Cell surfaces'
with 2D-Walls'.

Does anyone have a good idea to do it?

Magician