[Paraview] ParaView 3.12.0 hanging

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Mon Jan 30 18:44:26 EST 2012

I've had the hanging problem a lot. Last time I found that my VTK ref was not quite the same as the ref that the paraview repo was asking for. When I corrected it, all was well, but it seems very sensitive to changes which (in my opinion) shouldn't have made any difference.
Make sure git submodule update/status doesn't show any grotesque incompatibilities. It might help ...

JB