[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Contour geometry by scalar value (e.g. pressure)

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Jan 30 17:54:30 EST 2012

Do you mean color a surface by a scalar field?  (The example you give does not have contours as far as I can see.)  If so, simply select the field in the color by combo box (second toolbar, leftmost combo box).

More details are given in the ParaView tutorial (http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/The_ParaView_Tutorial).

-Ken