[Paraview] Fwd: Changing volume during animation

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Jan 27 11:42:31 EST 2012

Sure.

Open up ParaView 3.10.
Open the file series.
View->Animation View
Change "Mode" to Sequence.
Double click on "TimeKeeper - Time"
Change to "Variable Time"
Click "New" to introduce new control points for the track.
The "Time" column is animation time.
In the "Value" column enter in the simulation time you want to show at the
corresponding point in the animation.

In 3.10 you can stop and or reverse time or do any manipulation you want.
In 3.12 the same controls don't appear to effect the animation.

Try it out in 3.10 and then please submit a bug report so we remember to
look at it before 3.14.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer