[Paraview] Save image at server's resolution (not gui resolution)

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Jan 25 09:46:23 EST 2012

Chris,

This may be tricky to bring in. The underlying views and
representation framework was reworked for 3.10 and I believe the bug
was fixed in that process. There's no single commit that fixes it but
a huge topic followed by assorted fixed afterwords to resolve any new
issues that were introduced.

Utkarsh