[Paraview] Save image at server's resolution (not gui resolution)

Christoph Willing c.willing at uq.edu.au
Tue Jan 24 19:34:46 EST 2012

OK, I can now see that is working. It wasn't immediately obvious
because we're stuck at version 3.8 due to some local patches (which
would need herculaen effort to rejig for newer paraview tile display
code). The 3.8 version has a bug in which the client view can be
inconsistent with the tiled display server view. Since a screenshot
shows the inconsistent client view (whatever size I manually specify),
I'm in trouble!

I believe the bug was fixed for 3.10 so I'm trying to find the patch
which fixed the problem. It is Issue 11181 in the bug tracker and was
fixed around 24/4/2011. I've looked through the git commits around
that time but can't find anything relating to that issue.

Could someone point me to the fix (or suggest how to find it) please?

chris