[Paraview] Scale axes in display

Daniel Hornung daniel.hornung at ds.mpg.de
Wed Jan 18 09:10:12 EST 2012

Hello,

I have the following newbie question:

Is there a way to rescale the displayed size of a dataset, so that some axis
have different scalings than others, while keeping the x,y,z _values_ intact?

I have some data points in some parameter space, where some parameter ranges
form 1-10 and another one from 0.1-1.  I want them to span a comparable amount
on the display, but when I click the "Show cube axes", I also want the
displayed numbers to be correct.  The latter is the problem when simply using
the "Transformation" settings in the object's "Display" tab (the values are
also rescaled, not just the display).

Thanks for your insights,
Daniel

--
Max-Planck-Institute for Dynamics and Self-Organization
Laboratory for Fluid Dynamics, Pattern Formation and Nanobiocomplexity

Am Fassberg 17
D-37077 Goettingen

(+49) 551 5176 373