[Paraview] Bug in volume rendering of unstructured grids on server

Cory Quammen cquammen at cs.unc.edu
Fri Jan 13 17:09:55 EST 2012

Utkarsh,

My problems with volume rendering of unstructured grids appear to have
been resolved by running

git checkout v3.12.0
git submodule init

to ensure all the submodules are brought to the right version when
trying to compile ParaView at the v3.12.0 tag. I assume there was some
mismatch between the version of VTK ParaView needed and what was
checked out when I didn't update the submodules.

Thanks,
Cory