[Paraview] Distributing PVSC files (ParaView 4.0)

Angelini, Richard C CIV (US) richard.c.angelini.civ at mail.mil
Thu Jan 12 13:57:24 EST 2012

Utkarsh - I've finally gotten around to looking at the PVSC distribution stuff in ParaView 3.14 ... you did a great job on it.   It's well thought out and looks pretty robust.   I need to do more testing with the authenticated server stuff, but so far it looks very good.   Thanks.

Rick Angelini
USArmy Research Laboratory
Computational Sciences Division/Computing Architectures Branch
ARL/DSRC (DoD Shared Resource Center)