[Paraview] Unreclaimed memory in coprocessing? (PV 3.12.0 and git-master)

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Tue Jan 10 12:09:22 EST 2012

Hi,

I'm trying to replicate it and with my scripts I'm getting the attached
memory usage.  I'm not seeing it though I may not be measuring memory very
well or letting it play out long enough.  I'll keep looking but it's
possible that you're not deleting your created data object that is getting
passed into the coprocessing library.  That would be my first
recommendation to check.  You may want to turn on debug leaks if you
haven't in your paraview build.

By the way, I generated that graph with the attached scripts.

Andy