[Paraview] Unreclaimed memory in coprocessing? (PV 3.12.0 and git-master)

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Tue Jan 10 10:24:15 EST 2012

Utkarsh
I'm just using process explorer, which is why I said it may not be a real leak. I'm only seeing gross heap usage, and as you know when free blocks are consumed the heap can grow even though the actual usage is stable (especially true with this quite small change I'm seeing). I'll do some more tests, when I get time - or just leave this running overnight and see if it grows unboundedly.