[Paraview] Unreclaimed memory in coprocessing? (PV 3.12.0 and git-master)

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Tue Jan 10 09:51:41 EST 2012

Takuya

Running a test of coprocessing on a very small simulation using just 2 cores on the desktop, I am seeing what looks like a very small leak. Over about 30 iterations, it's of the order of 30MB, so might not be real (need to test on a bigger domain to see if it grows faster), but the trend looks credible. I'll see if I can pinpoint where the loss is occurring.

JB

[cid:image001.png at 01CCCFAF.985F7180]