[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] PV 3.12.0 Is it possible to extract a contour?

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Jan 9 10:17:31 EST 2012

I don't really understand the question (or rather, what you are trying to
achieve with extract surface, connectivity, threshold, and contour), but
the most common reason for the contour filter being unavailable is that
you do not have any point data.  The contour filter does not work on cell
data.  Try running Cell Data To Point Data right before Contour.

-Ken