[Paraview] vtkPVMessage.pb.h

Parker, Andrew (UK Filton) Andrew.Parker2 at baesystems.com
Wed Feb 29 10:00:33 EST 2012

Hi,

So got there eventually, kind of.  Had to set:

ParaView_DIR

And then it built fine.  However, when I run it, the program dies.  This is fine as the error is that it can't find a symbol, that symbol is in a cpp file that I need to build as part of the plugin.  So how do I do this?

I've tried adding the files to SERVER_MANAGER_SOURCES, which again compiles but then dies with vtkInstantiatorxdr_strstreamNew().  Basically, how do I tell the cmakelists to compile some cpp files, that do not contain any paraview or vtk specific stuff, but are needed by some of the calls I make inside the plugin which is compiled by the files added to SERVER_MANAGER_SOURCES?

When I had it working in 3.10 I used PARAVIEW_INCLUDE_SOURCES(...) to tell it to build those files and all was good, but using this does not seem to do anything this time round?

Nearly there,
Andy